What information do we collect? When registering on our site or mobile app, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, or other details to help you with your experience. When using our mobile app for training and assessments, we collect and store individual scores and results, in-studio and out-of-studio workouts, and frequency of training. When do we collect information? We collect information from you when you register on our app, schedule, and attend workout sessions and assessments. How do we use your information?
We may use collected information in the following ways:
● To monitor your training activity
● Monitor your Health and Fitness state
● To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
● To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
● To send periodic emails regarding our products and services. How is your information protected? Sports Performance Lab uses account information in a password-protected environment as a security measure to protect client data. We use administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to protect data. We maintain a high level of data protection via safeguards such as data backup, audit controls, access controls, and data encryption. We use industry standard SSL/TLS encryption to enhance security of electronic data transmissions.
All data is stored in the cloud and is not stored or processed on our servers. Do we use “cookies”?
● Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
● Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. Third party disclosure We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.